Not only are my two last assignments of Aut 1 done and submitted, I've planned more overseas trip for my nov and december! =)
Have a look at my finalised travel plan for Nov and Dec!
Have a look at my finalised travel plan for Nov and Dec!
24th - 29th Nov: Chocolates and Mountain cabin at Switzerland
2rd - 6th Dec: Explore museums + LOOK at space cake in Amsterdam
11th - 14th Dec: Eating Sausages and Pork Knuckle at Berlin!
11th - 14th Dec: Eating Sausages and Pork Knuckle at Berlin!
17th - 20th Dec: Kiruna to see northern lights and dog sledding!
21th - 2nd Jan: Munich, Vienna, Salzburg and Prague
3rd Jan: Back in Singapore!
I'm gona be busy during my december holiday! hohoho
21th - 2nd Jan: Munich, Vienna, Salzburg and Prague
3rd Jan: Back in Singapore!
I'm gona be busy during my december holiday! hohoho
Don be jealous k? I'll buy souvenirs back!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment