This is one of the rare occasions where Amanda wakes up before her alarm clock rings!
Anyway, the reason why I'm waking up so early is because I'm going to Varberg, a small town in Sweden outside goteborg, with my neighbours at 9am later! It's just a day trip yup! But sounds like it's quite a pleasant town and this is my first time traveling out with my other exchange neighbours. Maybe that's why I'm excited =D
Had lotsa fun yesterday night! Natsuko and her friend came over for dinner and taught us how to make sushi!
Okie! I have to admit! The nicer ones are made by Natsuko!
Sushi is really easy to make!! And I din know you have to add so much Japanese rice vinegar to make the rice tasty! We finished out small bottle of vinegar but it wasnt enough! I din know that Japanese radish pickles (that one in yellowish brown) was so yummy too!! Gona make more when I'm back in Singapore! (i think pork floss sushi taste nice too! hahas)
Hahas, in return, we decided to cook chicken curry for her to try! Corinne was the head chef! And it was YUMMY! And I cant get enough of the toasted bread!
Rowena's NUS friends who are having exchange in UK came over to Goteborg to visit so it was a really large group last night! It is interesting to see NUS people who din know each other beforehand making friends and getting close during exchange! I guess it just so heart warming to see someone from the same country as you when you are in a foreign place ba. =)
Alright! It's time for me to grab some breakfast with my neighbour before I set of for varberg! Shall blog about it when I'm back!
Oh! And there's a hollywood party tonight! Everyone's gona dress up at Hollywood stars! How cool! I hope i wont be back too late! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment