Yes it's SNOWING in Goteborg already!!! Like finally! Laughs..
So beautiful right! The whole place was covered with snow!!
Got so fascinated by the snow till i was almost late for lessons!
Had two lessons today! Swedish Model in the labour market and Global studies. And they were at two different place! Goteborg university is like scattered everywhere la. Almost couldn't find the classroom. And lessons were BORING like usual!
Lunch was pretty awesome for me thou. I ate yummy duck at a sushi shop! YES, it's japanese style duck!
It looks and taste damn yummy!! But not cheap! 88sek! (around 17 sgd)
But my willingness to pay + Utility generated > price of the duck. So, I've decided to buy and eat it! Laughs.
There were even more snow when I headed back from class in the evening and this is a picture i took on my way back at 4.30pm! The sky was pretty dark already but still can see snows falling!! =D
Will be setting off to Edinburgh tomorrow afternoon yup! Staying there for a couple of days before i head to Brussels. Shall blog more when I'm back on sunday =)
Meanwhile...It's time to rush out my assignment that's gona be due on Monday! =(

No comments:
Post a Comment