hahas.. this is really bad!!!! and unproductive! =(
Was bored after finishing one assignment last night..
so i went to look at the older entries that i've posted..
And I'm damn amazed at the amount of nonsense that i've wrote..
hahas..those were the days where you just keep writing nonsense
like nobody's business..and get angry over the little things other ppl do..
Well..i seems to have aged...
looking at how my entries have changed...
in terms of the writings...and the things i've blog..
And the things i think about..
Though i would say i'm still quite childish...
But definitely way better than what i used to be before..
I'm glad that I've changed. =)
Oh...and I finally clicked on the comments page that I have never did before
And omg!! I saw comments posted by my friends years ago on my earlier post..
Hahas..sorrie...i only read it like erm....4 years later =x
To Leong:
Hahas..yes Chuen Leong, your name isnt spelt as Chueng Leong.
To Keith Toh:
OMG! I din know that you know my blog! But hahas..anyway..
thanks for the encouraging comment you wrote yup!
hahas..And you are right...
I've never seen all the comments posted...till ytd..hahas
To Karin:
hahas..i guess we all do stupid things when we were all young..
Laughs..I wanted to do something different in Jc...
That's why i joined council..
Well..and I'm glad that I've joined =)
It taught me lotsa stuff.
And I'm quite okie with my that quarter master liao..
hahas
To Pearlyn:
Hey pearlyn!! haha.. din know that you left a comment too..
Thanks for the encouragement when im feeling low yup..
Appreciate it lots..even thou i only read it ytd =)
No comments:
Post a Comment