And its the start of my new lessons in Autumn 2 today..
Having some trouble dragging myself out of bed even though lessons was at 1pm all thanks to my irregular sleeping at 6am and waking up at 2pm in the afternoon..laughs
Lessons was short but boring..
And I wasn't paying attention at all =x
Hahas..was busy looking for accommodations for my next week trip to Brussels!
Went shopping with Corinne after that..
There's sale EVERYWHERE! hahas..
it's a good thing that I havent brought enough money out..hahas
Anyway...here's what I bought!!!!
A bag from H&M at 10 sgd! Original price was 30 leh!
Been eye-ing it when i just reached goteborg!!
And was damn happy when i saw it =D
Bought a pair of shorts from topshop for 30 sgd
hahas..yeah..i know it's kinda pricey..
but it's pretty!! And the original price was ard 100 liddat!
Hahas..okie..that's just a way to convince myself that it was worth it.. =x
Look at the details! Sooooo pretty =D
Alright! Gotta go bathe and change for the party later already! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment