Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A lovely day

No lessons today! A lovely day to just "nua" at home!

I slept till 2pm today! Omg I'm like a pig! Guess it's payback time for all the sleep debts that I've accumulated all these while. Laughs. And my room is still in a mess after I've returned from Brussels! I need to tidy them!!!

Weather has been pretty cold recently but it haven't snowed since the previous time! Guess it'll only start snowing in december ba. That snow previously was just an appetizer!

Tried to be adventurous yesterday and cut my fringe again! But it din really turn out well....so... gotta ask Rowena for help later i guess! =x

Anyway...was uploading photos from my hp to my laptop and here's just some random photos of my life in goteborg i guess!

Cereals for breakfast is always a must! Though I dont usually just eat for breakfast =x

Japanese soumen with furikake and egg!

Different kinds of pastas that I've experimented over these few mths

1)Arrabiata sauce with mushrooms and meat if I haven recalled wrongly.

2)Carrots, capsicum and mushroom spaghetti! (I'm getting sooo healthy!)

3) Hotdog, chicken and capsicum spaghetti! (I'm improving everytime k!)

Some lovely dishes I've cooked with the yummy luncheon meat and tom yam maggi mee sent with love from home ^^


The legendary bubble milk tea that I've tried to make! Definitely not as nice as Koi but it was good enough for me =D

There's sushi in goteborg! But well..after you can make sushi yourself...why buy? =)

Can you believed I got these cards when I played monopoly deal?! Who will lose with such a set of cards right? (but i did...lol)

Saw this really nice hair accessory in H&M! But....It's around 40 sgd... sighhh

Okie! i know I've gained weight! (A sad cruel reality). So...I've decided that I'll eat healthy now! Lotsa fruits, yogurts and water for me! And no chips or chocolates!!! (At least for this mth!)

No comments: