Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Going Switzerland later in the day!!!
So excited that I'm still online now =)

Jasmine came back from Singapore ytd!!
And she brought my early bday presents from my family for me!! ^^

It's a scarf knitted by mummy, a canon S95 camera from Kor and moneybelt for travelling!!
This is the photo taken by my new camera! Not sure what function was that thou! I'm still pretty bad at using my new camera. Everything is so different from my previous sony camera. But! I'm gona learn how to use and become a pro at it! =D

Checked my mailbox ytd too! And guess what!! ^^
Some early bday greetings from dear Sharon, Yuko and Mx! Awww..miss you ppl! Thanks for sending me this lovely birthday card! Gona paste it on my wall and read it every morning! ^^
All the best for exams k? *hugs*

I guess that's all for tonight ba..
Shall blog more when I'm back! ^^

No comments: