And I have not even started my portion for my group project! =x
Life have been pretty good for me recently..
Having yummy dinner and HTHT with friends every now and then.
This was what we have a couple of days ago!
Roast beef and garden vege by Nath, Home Cooked french fries by Jere and Wongbo and lovely brocoli and mushrooms by Rowena, Jurena and I ^^
We even had Apple + Plum crumble for dessert!
We had Mee siam by me, Conflakes chicken by Rowena and Vegetables by Jurena! All for Nath who is leaving for London. Such a lucky guy to have 3 hot babes cooking dinner for him right! hahas.
Mee Siam and Conflakes chicken done! Just waiting for vege =D

We ate till damn full! And even finished up the leftover crumble from the previous dinner. But I donno why.. I'm still nibbling my conflakes in my room! Sigh..there must be a worm in my stomach man.
Anyway..it's currently snowing in Goteborg now! Saw it after dinner and got so excited that we wore our down jacket and chiong out to play with the snow la.. Hahas..
It's so cool, the snow ball wont melt! hahas.. And we got crazy throwing snowballs at each other after that! (the ang mohs thot that we were crazy and took photos of us from their window too!)
I love snow! They glitter ^^






No comments:
Post a Comment