Sunday, January 30, 2011

Busy busy busy

This is the end of week 3 already!
School has been freaking busy for me =(
I'll have 3 project meetings + 1 pre-project presentation + a few assignments due..And with my overdue revision of lectures and my unfinished readings since week 1..I seriously doubt if this CNY will be enjoyable for me.. lol

This is also the 7th day crystal has been in our house!!!
Hahas.. she has started to respond more when we call her name..
And even learnt how to pee and poop on the newspaper! Clever right? =)
And the most important thing is... She has grown FATTER!
yeah..like her owner (sigh)

hahas..but it's just a week leh!!! Here's some photos that I took ytd..
Can see the evident grown in length of her body!
And her round and white tummy ^^



Here is crystal, the new love of our house =)


This is what we always do when we play with crystal! hahas

No comments: