This is close to the end of week 2 for school and I could feel the increasing level of stress!
SIGH...I wanna go back to SWEDEN!!!
It has been quite some time since I'm back!
Getting more used to the pace of life and weather in Singapore already.
Hot is still more bearable than cold i guess! Hahas..
But i still miss the times when I eat yummy yogurts + cereals for breakfast!
Don't really get the chance to eat these in Singapore actually =(
Have been meeting up with my friends for the past whole week!
Clara, Xiaoyan, Chorwei, Manyi and many other ppl in sch!
It was fun to catch up with all them yup!
And thanks for the water bottle Clara! LOVE IT! ^^
My timetable is out btw...
Din managed to get a 3 day week! But well, I guess a 4 day week would still be good huh?
With a slack tuesday and thursday to do the assignments that are piling up as I'm tying this post.
Animal behavior module continues to be my favorite module so far, with lots of interesting videos shown during lectures and games played during lab! I truly feels that learning should be like this! Engaging and interesting.
The rest of the module seems kinda boring but have been manageable so far! Hopefully, it'll be still manageable after I get a dog! =)
Yes! I'm gona have a dog! Already called up 3 pet farms in Pasir Ris and will be heading to one on Sunday to choose a dog! But I guess I'll only bring it back after cny because it's gona be a busy period for everyone and the amount of people coming to my house might affect the mood of the dog ba huh? Shall update more about the choosing of dog after this sunday ^^

No comments:
Post a Comment