Took some time to look at the entries i posted in 2010.
Realised that I din really blog much for the past year except the period when I came for exchange. I guess there was a few reasons for this.
1) I don't really like to blog about unhappy things generally.. It makes me upset, makes the person reading it upset and sometimes, I'm even asked about what happened too.
2) University life is really crazy for me. The amount of work to finish seems to be so much that I dont even have the time to blog.
3) I'm just plain LAZY.
(But, after looking at how interesting some blogs of my friends are...I've decided that I shld put in more effort in maintaining my blog!) We shall see =)
I'll usually talk about what do i wanna achieve for the coming year but this time.. I think i'll look through what I've done for the whole year.. Seems like a good point for me to reflect...
My first half of the year wasn't a really happy one. School was pretty crazy, mainly because i took 6 modules instead of the usual 5. I either underestimated how tough it would be or i overestimated my ability. As a result, I did pretty badly. That sem's cap was 3.67. Though it managed to still pull my overall cap up, it din went up a lot. And the mod that I took during special sem pulled it back to 3.57. *puff*
Relationship was not as smooth as it seems. There seems to be endless quarrels over all sort of things. The equilibrium point between us seems to be so hard to find. But i guess..deep inside our heart, we just wanna give this relationship a chance i guess. That's why we're still holding on to it.
I've shifted house again. Yea..just after shifting to West Coast at Aug 09, I shifted to Bukit Batok on July 2010. Could still remember that that previous day was world cup finals! This seems to be the 5th time I've shifted house in my life. And it isn't fun k! Have to pack and unpack all the things..But, i think this current house is my favorite =)
Took up an OGL role in NM camp during July, almost concurrent with the shifting of my house. It was a really fun experience. It has been like around 2 years..since I took up another camp. I guess I got really tired after doing so much projects and camps in JJ. That's why I din took up any projects in my first and second year in NUS. I'm glad I helped out for the NM camp. The people seems pretty nice and it was a pretty different from the arts camp that I went. I guess it's cuz people who come for NM camp are already planning to choose CNM as their major.. So.. kinda have the same interest? Arts camp was different. People you meet will be doing different majors.. and you might not even keep contact with them after the camp. (Which was what happened to me and Clara) Laughs.
Apart from all that I've mentioned, I made a decision that I'll never expect myself to make. That was coming to Goteborg for exchange.
There were so many things going through my mind when making this decision. Like whether my mum would let me go, or would I really be able to take care of myself. I was also hesitating because it would mean wasting a semester for me to pull up my cap. But I'm glad to say...I haven't regretted coming for exchange at all. Not a single bit =) Coming to goteborg for exchange has been one of the happiest period of my life.
There's a lot more that I want to say about my exchange..but this post is getting long...due to my long-windedness. So, I'll leave it for another post that I'll do to wrap up my exchange ba. =)
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give.
No comments:
Post a Comment