Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Back in Singapore!!!

This is my 8th night in Singapore already!!
Yes, I've been lazy! And haven been blogging! =x

Let me just summarized what I've done for the past week yup!

- I got dragged out of my bed by Sharon and Butt on 5th Jan at 12pm! While it may seemed pretty late, it was 5am in Sweden! Still my bed time T.T. But looking at the lovely bun and koi bubble tea that they bought for me, it was worth it to be woken up by them =) Ended the day with hokkien mee and pig organ soup from Bukit Timah Food centre, Pool at WCRC and home-made apple crumble at home!

- Out with boyfriend on 6th Jan for pool again, followed by dinner at Manhattan Fishmarket at illuma and the horror movie (SAW 7)! Freaking gross and gore and TOTALLY NOT FOR PPL WITH WEAK HEART. I kind covered my eyes half of the time because the scenes were too gruesome.

- Went working at ITE (west) for the following day in the morning and met up with Dwarves for dinner at Crystal Jade (JP)! It was really great to catch up with them but quite a pity that Erena couldnt make it and Eileen is at USA already. Hope everything's great for you Eileen!

Slept till 5pm on 8th January! Yes, it was 5 PM. My jetlag effect came kind of late huh? Hahas..but I'm glad I'm waking up at normal times now!

- This is my 3rd school day and school have been boring like usual! With lots of readings and revision to do even at week 1! Microeconomic analysis lecturer seems pretty on the ball (He even uploaded week 3's tutorial already!) Animal Behavior (LSM1303) seemed to be my favorite module so far! And hopefully, I'll be able to get my 3 day week this sem!

- My room has been still in a mess, partly cuz I have been busy and mainly cuz I've been lazy. But gotta clean it up really soon so that I can bring back Hammy and keep my new doggie! ^^

- Finished sorting up my accounts yesterday and my overall expenditure for my whole exchange total up to 16414 sgd (including airtickets, hostel and EVERYTHING). I'm so glad I have 2500 sgd subsidy from the school! And hopefully, I wont have to pay the 2800sgd hostel fee that they have forgotten to mail the invoice to me =x

- Saw lots of pretty dresses and clothes online...but sadly, Amanda has grown FAT! No mood to buy at all! =(((( *time to lose weight*

Not sure how often would i be able to update my blog but I'll try to be more hardworking and update as regularly as possible! =)


No comments: