Monday, January 24, 2011

My Puppy: Crystal

Kids, Do you wanna know how I met Crystal?
(This phrase sounds kinda familiar...OOps!) hahas

Honestly, I've never expected myself to get a dog so quickly..
My initial plans was to just pick a dog ytd, pay the deposit and collect it after CNY.
But well... an unexpected series of events made me bought the dog yesterday and brought it home!


And yup! I've got my first puppy!!!!
She's only 2.5 mths old only wor..
Her birthday's on 11/10! Lovely day huh? hahas

This was her on the way home..
resting peacefully without any struggle on my lap!
Kept showing me her doufu eyes thou!

This is the second day Crystal is in my house and she has yet taken her last jab.
So, she's actually not allowed to walk out of her pen except to the balcony when I'm around.

She's been whining a lot too! Waking me up at 3am T.T
But I realised that it's because she pooped and wanted to let me know..
Quite clever right!

Taking care of a dog is certainly not easy...
Not only do I have to brush her fur with 3 different brushes everyday,
I have to clean and throw away her poops every now and then..
Ensure that she eats at the scheduled time..
And even clean the poops off her butt when it gets stuck!
Hahas..Not that I grumbling k!


I'm still in the midst of learning how to be a better owner/mother..
And attending some crash courses from Michelle..hahas
Cant wait for her to get her 3rd jab so that I can bring her out to the grasses to play!

Here are some of the photos we took ytd when playing with her!
Bought her a new dress, toy and brushes from daiso ytd night!

Don't she look lovely in her pink dress? =D


Here's Kor and Michelle playing with Crystal!


Oh! Btw.. the dog's called crystal!
It took us the whole day to decide on what should we call her wor..
Thought of many names like....
Pinky, Happy, Laa Laa, Milo, ....and the list went on and on...
Till my mum suggested Crystal!
Hahas..and unanimously, we agreed on that name!

Crystal, Crystal~~
Suits her perfectly huh?
A precious new member to our family =)




No comments: