People say the more you mix with somebody, the more you'll behave like that person.
Though crystal isnt a person, but I feel that my attention span is getting as short as her..
I'm taking way too long to write this blog entry..
And to finish my assignments =(
It's the first day of CNY! And yes, I still have to STUDY!!
Sigh... this cny don feels like cny at all =(
I have an assignment due on monday, and a project report due on tuesday!
And have to meet on sat morning @ 8am to discuss..
NUS is CRAZY!
Went to Great World City to watch a movie with my bro, michelle and his friends yesterday..
And before I even started watching, I did something super embarassing!
I couldnt find my hp..and panicked. Called my phone and couldnt get thru the first time.
My initial thoughts was that it had been stolen..
And it followed with a series of stupid things i did..
I troubled the staffs at the counter to check the security camera for me..
while i kept trying to call and send SMSes to my phone..
Hoping that the person would return it to me...
And den..guess wad...
Yea...my brother went to the car and found my phone in the car..
I could feel my blood gushing up to my head..
cheeks getting hotter and redder...
freaking embarrassed for troubling everyone for nothing..
Luckily I din made my bro missed out a lot of the movie man..
We watched "Homecoming" by Jack Neo and Ah Niu...
It was quite funny, and was above my expectations =)
Would recommend to anybody who wishes to have some laugh during this stressful week ba..
Some jokes were reused...but i still enjoyed the show =)
Headed to both my grandmas' house today to bai nian..
But this cny seems to be kinda boring as compared to the past.
I remember how excited I used to be when it comes to cny..
Not only would i get lotsa lovely angbaos,
I get to eat yummy steamboat and catch up with all my cousins..
But i guess... we've all grown up already ba..
Feels kinda distant now...
But it's kinda inevitable since we only meet each other once a year..
Heading back home with bro shortly after staying at my grandma's house..
And took a nap after playing with crystal...
Still feeling kinda tired! But i guess i'm gona start studying ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment