Crystal just slept and my room is still in a mess..
Today has been a slack yet tiring day for me..
Why slack? Because I din study at all...
But why tiring? Because I was busy "playing" with crystal..
hahas.. keeping a dog is HONESTLY not easy at all..
And not to mention a puppy that's only around 2 mths old..
Rebellious, blur, stubborn, constantly excited with short attention span..
Yes, that's Crystal. Hahas..
It's only 5 days that she has been here..
but she has grown a lot fatter than the first day she's here!
And she's getting kinda rebellious i guess...
Trying to mouth me whenever i play with her...
and running away when i wanna scold her!
But i guess... she's still young i guess..
Shall try and be more patient at teaching her ba...
I do love her very very much =)
My school work are piling up like mad...
with lotsa project meetings...
And it has not been a productive week at all for me this week.
I guess I have to be more discipline during the rest of this week and finish up as many of the undone stuff as possible.
It's getting a lot busier for me now..
And it'll be even more when the term continues..
Really hope that I'll pull thru this sem ba!
And of cuz, stop being so forgetful!
(I've forgotten about lunch with Jas last week, and lunch with kelly tmr!) =(
No comments:
Post a Comment