Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day with mixed feelings

What a day I had today!
Tired, stressful, pain, awesome, uncertain.
I felt all these emotions altogether today!

Went to Guang Yang Secondary School to facilitate secondary 2 classes today! Once again, I had to wake up really really early! And drag my TIRED body out to work. T.T
I kinda hate waking up early! Especially when you just had a long night watching dramas!

Rushed home to buy lunch for mother before I prepare myself for afternoon's interview at Hill and Knowlton.

Interview part was rather short and alright. But that wasn't the end! Had to do a 45 minutes writing test on a topic. It was quite STRESSFUL! Lol.. Given the short amount of time that we get to brain storm on what to write, and to write. I managed to finish just in time but ain't sure if it'll be alright ba! I took quite a risky move actually =x

Oh.. I have yet to mentioned that my legs were freaking PAIN due to the shoes! Sighhhh T.T

Went to Amichi for dinner!
The vongole was AWESOME! But the tiramisu was quite bitter =(
What a waste! It was supposed to be award-winning de right???
Anyway..Amichi is having this awesome deal at Shiokdeal.com!
15 sgd for 30 dollars worth of voucher!
It's practically 50% off!
PPL! Go and try yup?

Ended the night with a movie at lot1.
Watched Fast and Furious 5.
My 4th movie of the month. LOL
I should seriously cut down on the number of movies I'm watching!
AManda is going broke soon!!!

But anyway..back to the movie..
It was really good!! Give it a 7/10 =D

Last thing of the day to mention...
i happened to see something that my friend posted..
And it felt that she was refering to me..
It certainly din feel good ba..
But of cuz, I'm guilty of what she've said ba..
I've been neglecting her..
Just sent some messages to her..
Hopefully she'll not be mad at me ba.. *uncertain*

Alright..
that concludes my full of mixed emotions day today

I think im going to fall sick soon..
With a sore throat and pain in my lower left abdomen. =(

No comments: