Friday, May 06, 2011

The start of single-hood

Okie,
Before anyone starts asking me...
I'll just say it here first...
I'm officially single. =)

I'm fine yup..
Really fine. Though I do feel kinda sad..
(it'll be weird if i dont feel sad at all right?)
But I actually feel kinda relieve that everything has finally ended too..

These 29 months (approximately) together hasn't been a smooth one..
With happy times, but also quarrels accompanying it..
But of cuz, it did change me a lot..
And I'm glad with some of the changes I had..

It ended properly, and on a happy note yup.
I mean...at least... we managed to talk it out...
Spent the past few hours talking about what each of us wants..
And what we cannot tolerate...
Just like a thrashing session...
And of cuz... we came to a point where
we felt that we weren't really suitable for each other..
So, perhaps being friends would be better yup.

(And neither of us were dumped k)
I cant believe my mother kept bugging to know who dumped who..=.=
We just felt that we weren't the one for each other..
It was a mutual agreement.
As simple as that =)

Nevertheless I'm glad that we had this thrashing session..
If not, I wouldnt have had the courage to say
everything that I've been suppressing
Nor would I have know the real reason behind his different actions..
We loved each other...whole-heartedly...
But we're just not suitable.

So dear Future Amanda...
If you ever have any second thoughts on this...
Please read this post again...
And I wanna tell you...
John is a nice guy... but he's not the kind for you...
And u know u want someone whose willing to go shopping,
watch dramas, talk all day and night under the sky...
just with you..But he's just not this kind of guy.
so, get over it!

Like what Michelle said,
"The next one will be better." =)

So to my dear friends..
As you can see, I'm going to be extremely free...
Please date me k! =)

No comments: