It was a spa + massage..
So for the spa part.
You get to choose from 3 different types of mixture to apply on your body
There's goat milk, seaweed and some herbs..
It was erm... intruding when they tried to apply on u..
LOL.. i shan elaborate further..
But luckily..they were all ladies..hahas
The spa was damn hot thou..
They used a thermal blanket to wrap u up..
Felt like i was in an oven T.T
I had to be wrapped up for 20 mins!
But I couldnt take it after 10 mins.. lol
Massage was a lot better =D
It was a very comfortable 45 mins!
Bought this from those websites again..Lol
I'm such an auntie =x
Anyway.. I have a good news to share!
Hill & Knowlton have offered me a 6 mths internship!!!
So will have to start work on 13th June.
Really fast huh?
But I'm also v excited! =)
Cant wait to start work!
But before that, i better search ard for more working attire!
That's all for today i guess...
Spent some time catching up with some other friends too..
It has been a great day for me
No comments:
Post a Comment