But I wont say yet...
Till the time is ripe...
Anyway... Life has been fufilling so far..
Catching up with friends and spending more time with dog..
I've also been actively searching for internships!
Here is a list of to do things that I wanna do this holiday!
- Photoshoot! (One for crystal, one for me!)
- Go for Train-the-Trainer Course under CCI
- Find a job! Just be employed for these few mths!
- Learn Cha Cha! With Victoria! =D
- Pick up a skill (Be it Piano, MS excel, or even languages!)
- Do Gel nails with Sharon after her attachment
- Go to universal studio so that I wont have any regrets in life..LOL
- Drink some red wine!
- Meet up with more friends! (Dwarfs, Exchange friends and many others..u know what to do!)
Hopefully I'll be able to strike off all of them by the end of my 3 mths holiday ba! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment