Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Week

Have been quite busy recently!

Took up Cha Cha with Victoria last wednesday!
But it was kinda boring..
And the people there were kinda weird...
And the instructor was teaching quite fast too..
Doubt we'll be continuing ba..
But I still wanna continue learning dance!
Any good place to learn mah? =D

Did facilitating job last thursday at Yio Chu Kang PS.
Kanna scam leh! I thought Yio Chu Kang PS was at Yio Chu Kang!
But..it was at Hougang =.=
Poor Amanda had to wake up like at 5.15am so as to reach there before 7.15pm
Nevertheless.. it was fun facilitating =)
The kids did rock climbing and abseiling!
Why din we have those fun activities in the past huh??

Watched the movie Priest recently!
It's about Vampires again! Lol..
Of cuz, unlike Twilight, the vampires here are more gruesome looking
and kinda scary!

Liked how the story unfolds...And the suspense...
But again, still with room for improvement ba..
There could be more fighting scenes! And more elaborations!
I'll give it a 6/10!

Anyway...just an update..
I might be able to do an internship with Hill & Knowlton!
Damn excited! Will be going down for an interview next wednesday..
And just received an email from the school that I might be allowed to do this internship for 8MCs! But of cuz, as my application is rather late.. They want me to really think through and make sure that I'm prepared to face later graduation timing and etc...

But I'm still v v v v excited as Hill & Knowlton seems like a rather good firm =D
Hopefully I'll be able to get this internship opportunity ba!

Meanwhile, I'll be preparing myself for the interview!

No comments: