Turned out to be better than expected.. Lol..
Maybe it was compared to the recent movie Thor that I have watched.
Thor, the god of thunder, was the son and supposedly the future king of asgard. Unfortunately for him, he got banished to Earth after defying orders and headed to attack some other Frost Giant. And the story goes on to tell about how he tried to adapt to human life and how he got back to power.
This movie had a nice story and excellent graphic..
However, the plot was not well elaborated
And the ends were loosely tied..
I give it a 4/10.
A disappointment for me.
The movie Paul talks about 2 crazy sci-fi fan, who on their journey around America to visit all alien landmarks, found an alien named Paul. The bulk of the story revolves around how the 3 of them with another girl tries to escape from the grp of people who were trying to catch Paul back to perform more experiment on him.
It wasn't very nice actually..
Full of vulgarities (Why do all American films and comedy have this in common huh)
But anyway... it was better than expected yup.
And some parts were pretty funny..
So...I'll give it 5/10.
I'm not strict k.. But sigh...
It's kinda hard to find good movies nowadays!
Looking forward to Kungfu panda and Hangover 2!


No comments:
Post a Comment