It's Wednesday today!
I'm halfway through my 13 week of school for this semester!
In another week, revision week will come and followed by my 5 mid terms!
Had been really busy for the past few days! Busy mugging for my econs mid term and juggling between my presentation report and presentation. But whew.. I'm glad it's over! (This is also why I have to mood to slack and blog today! Lol)
Anyway..there's still another assignment that have to be handed in next week before I can start my revision! Really cant wait for exams to be over.
Let me indulge in dreaming for now...
When my exams are over, I'm going to....
- Sleep like a pig for the first week
- Go for a photoshoot!
- Bring crystal to sentosa! (Or Botanic Garden if Butt insists..lol)
- Play suikoden 2 on my playstation!
- Watch You're Beautiful again! Lol
- Draft up my resume
- Apply for intern!
Lol.. Okie! Time to wake up and start revising!!
No comments:
Post a Comment