I thought you were gone..
But it turned out that you only went for a short 3 mths holiday.. =.=
My blood test results are out!
T4: Normal Range
TSH: Lower than usual..
This means...my friend is back after it's 3 mths holiday..
And t
ime to take medications again liao. Lol
But alright la.. I'm fine I'm fine =)
Have to rest more ba...and lesser seafood =(
Anyway.. for ppl who don't know what's thyroid....
Hyperthyroidism is a condition when the our thyroid gland starts producing too much thyroid hormones. Located in the neck, it produces hormones that helps the body to use energy, stay warm and keep brain, heart, muscles, and other organs working normally. Hypothyroidism is from the same family too. Just that it's when the thyroid gland do not produce enough hormones.
Symptoms of hyperthyroidism includes
- Difficulty concentrating
(Does it gives me enough reason for longer time in exams?=x)
- Fatigue but with sleeping difficulty
(yes, don't blame me if i fall asleep k!)
- Restlessness, Nervousness with rapid heartbeat
(So when I get flustered when I see u, it MAY or MAYNOT mean that I'm shy k! hahas)
- Increased appetite but with weightloss
(Kinda like the only good thing out of all these problems huh?)
No comments:
Post a Comment