Over the past few days, I have been heading to school to study early afternoon, and heading back late at night ard 10pm. But, I did not touch anything at all after I'm back except my laptop, crystal and still crystal. Rofl.
Had dinner at a restaurant at Shaw Tower recommended by brother today. It's called the Overseas Restaurant, which is famous for it's Cha Siew. (It's yummy, yes, but also extremely expensive!) John joined us for dinner so we ordered a large plate. And guess how much it cost! Not 20 bucks, but 50 BUCKS! It's like OMG, WTH!! hahas.. But it was really good!
I din take any photos but my brother did the previous time he went! And take a look at this yummy finger licking cha siew!!
This was a small plate. The one we had today was twice the size of this i guess! But yeah.. still ex for 50 bucks!
Anyway..
Have been hooked on several songs recently! Especially songs by this new singer called 胡夏! In case you havent heard of him, he was the winner of the 5th 超级星光大道.
The next song that I love is this!!! Hahas..
The title is nice...and the lyrics is even nicer!
Especially.... "爱上你第一个夏天,我就想给你整个世界" <3<3<3
I wan somebody to sing this to me!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment