Sunday, April 17, 2011

A special song, a special friend

Everytime I hear this song...
It reminds me of this friend of mine..
Someone who used to be really really close to me..
But no longer anymore...

They said that you never knew how impt they are...
Until you lose them...
And it's very true to this song..
And to our friendship..

This song is special...
Because it was originally meant to be sang as a duet..
But they could not find a suitable female singer to sing...
That's why it ended up as a solo song...
But the most impt thing is..
you were the one who shared this with me..
That's why I liked it so much...

I have many regrets in my life...
And you are one...
One that I doubt I'll ever have a chance to undo..
but if u ever read this....
That song is exactly describing how im feeling now...

alright! EMo time over..
It's going to be the start of reading week in 15 mins time!
It'll be full force studying till exams are over!
And no more emo-ing!

Have to go to gleneagles for my blood test again..
And check up...
Hmm...hopefully I'll pass my test this time!
(But judging from my seafood intake.......hmmmmm)

wish me luck kays! =)

No comments: