Had 3 econs midterms and one ongoing tournament..
And 3 ongoing projects, of which 2 will be due on
this coming Mon and Wed
Mid-terms were relatively do-able..
Fairly standard in the questions...
but I guess I have not prepared enough for it...
Hopefully I wont do too badly ba..
Micro economics mid term was horrible..
there were 20 mcqs involving deep and complex calculations..
And we only have 1.5 hours to complete it...
That's not the worst thing...
There was a lot of mistakes inside the paper...
For instance: We have to shade either (a),(b),(c),(d) or (e)..
but there was an option (f) on MANY of the questions...
And I really hate the answer "none of the above".
When you do the calculations and then u realise
none of the option fits....
It makes u wonder if u have actually done it correctly.
That uncertainty feeling felt horrible.
And the tutor that announced the errata had a horrible accent.
Had to raise my hand to clarify the doubts
everytime after he made the announcement.
Really hope that i wont do too badly for it ba..
Projects has been relatively alright...
EXCEPT FOR ANIMAL BEHAVIOR! *puff*
It's like freaking hard to get everyone to do the project together
due to the VERY different timings all of us have...
what's worse.... i think some of them dont even give a damn about it..
FML.
On a brighter and lighter note..
The National 8 ball (women) tournament has just ended yesterday..
This was my first time participating it this tournament wor..
Though I did do well enough to go that far...
I'm quite satisfied and proud of my overall performance ba..
Shall train harder and join the 9 ball tournament in aug! =)
Crystal's growing a lot bigger liao!
Here's some recent photos of her =)
She's the source of joy in our family =)
And that's her after grooming!

No comments:
Post a Comment