And my last post was on 3rd Feb! OMG...
Sigh... NUS sux right! It's so busy that I hardly have time to blog...
Crystal's 3 mths and 12 days old already!
Learning lotsa tricks but also getting more and more rebellious..
Always snapping like an alligator =(
So I've decided to enroll her for a dog training class!
Hopefully she'll learn how to be more obedient!
Training starts on this coming monday at Bukit Panjang Plaza!
The trainer seems pretty experienced!
Sch has been as crazy as usual...
It's recess week you know! But..it hardly feels like it...
I have to go school almost everyday because of my project meetings...
SIGH! And I have 3 mid terms next week!
Hopefully I'll be able to finish studying for them ba!
Last weekend was an eventful weekend wor...
Had lotsa tournaments...
9ball individual tournament on Saturday
10ball team tournament on Sunday
8ball national women tournament on Monday...
Results? Hahas.. I screwed up the most impt one =(
The 8 ball tournament! Sigh...
Got too nervous that I kept missing...
And it ended with 0-5 =(
But well... the rest of the tournaments were pretty fine...
Our team did pretty well for the 10 ball tournament..
Even won 2nd wor!
So as a whole, I'm quite happy ba..
Since it's my first time being able to get to so far in a tournament.
But, I guess I'll have to try harder!
There's another one on friday!
(the continuation of 8ball national women! Will be out if i lose wor)
I guess these are the 3 major events that happened over the past few weeks ba..
Love?
Hahas..hasnt been running smooth i guess...
There's improvement...
but...if it continues like this..
I know where it's heading towards ba...
No comments:
Post a Comment