Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Sad Charger

I'm currently relying on my 35% battery on my laptop to blog this..lol
Why? Because crystal bit my laptop charger in two yesterday! =(


This is how my charger looks like now! =(
Sigh... Amanda is an emo spider now.. T.T
With a spoilt charger, insufficient battery and a naughty dog!
But i guess... not really her fault ba...
Just sian cuz I din realised it till it was too late..
It was lucky that the switch was turn off!

Hopefully my dear engineer butt can fix it ba..
he's my only ray of hope le!

Anyway... apart from that..
this few days has been a really sad day for everyone i guess..
Japan have been hit by an earthquake with a scale of 9.0.
Not just that... tsunami came shortly after that..
And now, they are struggling to contain the nuclear plants from exploding..
With reactor 2 exploded, reactor 4 burning and 5,6,7 giving problems..
I really donno how will Japan be able to survive this ordeal..

My friend shared a list of twits by the Japanese who are currently there..
These are the actual testimonials by people who are experiencing it now..
I'm v touched that they are still holding on and supporting each other even in times of crisis.

For instance, when there was a shortage of electricity and the traffic lights weren't working, people dont honk at each other. Instead, they just wait patiently. Some even came and directed the traffic... They are really tired...But I guess it's because they know that they are in it together.. that gives them the strength to continue ba.. You see strangers offering food, shelter and help to each other there.. It's really heart-warming..

Really hope that more survivors will be found among the 10000 missing people..

No comments: