Laughs..
Been pretty busy ever since i got back from Stockholm..
Catching up with the lessons that I've missed..
and treating my poor sprained ankle..
But i'm fine yup! Dont hafta worry about me =)
My ankle is getting better..
able to walk now..just that still have slight problem
going down the staircases.
Thank goodness I have a grp of lovely friends
who cooked dinner for me and buy
groceries for me when I cant really walk.
i'll be going to Spain from 19th to 23rd October
A day at madrid and 2 days in barcelona
And my exams are on 26th and 28th of October!
So i'll have to chiong my work out before i fly to Spain.
And this is why...
I'm sad to say that i'll only be blogging about
my london and stockholm trip after that.
Dont worrie k! I haven forgot!
Alright! Gotta go back and try to study liao!
Missing you ppl lots.. =)
Lets work hard tgt ba!
No comments:
Post a Comment