Yes, I am still awake!
laughs...
Jasmine had to walk over to Korsvagen to take the bus to airport at 5am,
So Rowena and I decided to just ton the night with her and
accompany her there.. =)
And Yes! My blog is revamped!
Actually, in the process of revamping!
Sick of my old skin liao! But cant find any new suitable ones..
so decided that i shall try and come out with one myself..
And omg... it's freaking tough!
I had to photoshop the photos and keep changing
the measurements!
Amanda is so dumb! =x
Shall continue with it when I'm awake I guess...
time to catch some sleep!
Haven had a good sleep after my last paper..
2 comments:
Girl, where is your tagboard?? Btw I like your background ;)
It could be because you're physically tired but mentally awake that's why you were in the state of "inception" haha REST MORE! ~Wendy
hahas.. still under construction leh!
But will try and add tag board in =)
Post a Comment