Sunday, October 31, 2010

Blog Revamped!!!

I'm so HAPPY!!
Cuz my blog is finally DONE! *whew*

Managed to get my tagboard working in my newly decorated blog.
And of course, Some lovely music =)
I know it may be quite distracting yup...hahas
but I cant do it without music!!! laughs..
So..if you find it too annoying or noisy,
just turn down the volume k? hahas

Wrote down a list of things to be completed in this short break and they are...
- A 1500 word essay + lab report with due date, but I'll need to hand in to pass!
- Money Matters (Haven updated since I came back from spain)
- Blog on trips to London, Stockholm and Spain! (I still rmb k!)
- Plan overseas trips to Germany, Italy, France, Netherland and Kiruna!
- Tidy my laptop and photos, itunes songs.

Alright, it's time to have my dinner and finish my assignments
Ciao~

No comments: