July 18th, 1:34AM
Been a crazy week for me..
Went for a 4 day 2 night CNM camp that I had lotsa fun!
And met lotsa great friends =)
loves the games we played tgt, the ppl I've met..
but most importantly, the HTHT that we had <3
Shifted house again! Yeah..AGAIN!
Laughs..this time to bukit batok!
My room is still in a mess though..
will upload photos of it when im done decorating it ba yup!
Special sem is at an incredible pace..
Approaching end of week4 already..
2 more weeks to go before I have my exam on 30th.
meanwhile, 2 more reactions paper and 1 presentation to be completed!
Airtickets to sweden booked!
Departing on 24th August 1105PM
Will be returning on 3rd January yup.
Permit's done too! Cant wait to go SWEEDENNNN! ^^
So many ppl's birthday is coming!
Kor's on 22nd July, wendy's on 23rd and erena's on 24th..
darling's one on 9th Aug.. so SCREWED!
Any suggestions or advice??
I'm glad I've finally said how I've felt..
though we might have drifted.. all the best to you =)
You'll always be a great memory in my life..
Life moves on =)
I've learnt that opportunities are not lost. Someone will take that opportunity u missed.
No comments:
Post a Comment