Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20th July, A rainy tuesday!

Went to meet chor wei and manyi in the afternoon wor..
To visit her and her lovely doggie =)]
Its called DyDy! An 8 Months old toy poodle!
Damn big size liao..But damn cute!! And clever ^^
Know how to do lotsa tricks..
Cant wait to get a poodle myself too!

Den we had lunch at west coast plaza sakae!
heard lotsa interesting stories that she encountered on plane!
Most amazing things you would ever encounter on plane i guess..laughs
Air stewardess sounds a fun job wor! Keep flying everywhere..
I also wan! ^^

Butt came over to help me to unpack my remaining stuffs
and to finish up our unfinished stuffs!
den had a super LATE dinner at pizza hut cuz somebody
wasnt able to make up his mind to what to eat =.=

Super full now!
Guess I gona start mugging soon!
Exam's on 30th *shivers*
just 9 days left!
And I have yet done any revision =(

Q: Whats half circle full circle half circle a?

No comments: