Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Last post was on feb 8! *gulp*
what the hell have i been doing all these while? =x
lolz.. time to start cleaning all the cobwebs again Amanda!

Alright! Let me do some updates..
1) I'm still attached. Lol.. yeah... had some problems with dar..but...i guess we have found a solution for now ba.. I hope it goes well..Thanks to all my lovely friends who gave me the support and advice all these while =)

2) Gona go taipei from 14th to 18th June with dar! Itinerary not done planning yet! =x But looking real forward to it =)

3) Got hooked to this Kdrama "you are beautiful". It's super nice!!!! PPL! Watch it k? lol

4) Results for this sem... Good news is that... my cap went up! Bad news is that... it din go up by a lot..lol..My current cap is 3.6! Don't think can do honor thesis..but still can try applying for honors! With determination, anything is possible! Lolx

5) Exchange trip is confirmed! I'll be flying off to Sweden on 20th August yup! Timing not confirmed yet..cuz still in search of cheaper and good flights! I promise i'll try to update more often!

6) I'm gona shift house AGAIN! lol..yea..again! =x Should be ard july ba.. =)

I've learnt that if you harbor bitterness, happiness will dock somewhere.

No comments: