Monday, April 02, 2012

Week 12 of school

Amanda is currently blogging from the PC Commons from uTown! :)
Have decided to come here study since starbucks is getting increasingly crowded and noisy

I haven been blogging.
Guess it's partly cuz I've been lazy. And busy.
Maybe I shld start blogging more and going lesser to facebook nowadays.
At least blogging relieves some of my emotions.

Finally, after the crazy 11 weeks,
it's Week 12 of the school term already.
im just left with 2 project report submission (4th & 11th)
2 project presentation (11th & 12)

After that, I should be able to focus and study for my remaining two papers.

Some highlights of the past weeks
1. Met up with Jasmine & Eileen to plan for South Korea trip in May!
Yup yup yup, we are going to South Korea! From 1st to 11th May!
It's a pity that Wendy and Jennifer are not able to join us..
But I'm sure that we'll be able to travel together someday!

2. Burnt my weekend playing pool
Yea, I DID NOT study at all last Saturday and Sunday :(
Partly cuz we have a tournament on Sunday.
And the results? Hahas, well. like usual, most of us lost at the beginning of the tournament
While John advanced to the Top 3 and won second.
But not too bad, we had a yummy dinner with the prize money :)

But But, I'm still feeling guilty for not revising.
Guess I have to study till late tonight, and be productive to make up for it.

3. Random Thoughts
#1: I havent been spending enuf time with crystal. I feel sad
#2: Seeing that friends are submitting their thesis and graduating soon makes me even sadder
#3: Realizing that sometimes ppl arent really serious with their words makes me :'(

lol.. seriously think that i need something to make me happier these days.
Sharon, i miss u. Hope that ur attachment's good. *hugs*



No comments: