I just came back from Berlin 22 hours ago..
And I'm heading to Kiruna in 3 hours time.
Wanna sleep! But there's still so many things to do..
My 5-10 pages of essay, my unedited photos and I have yet update my blog!
Guess...I shall sleep on the train and plane instead ba!
This Berlin trip was pretty fun yup.
We visited the concentration camp, joined a free tour that brought us to several historical landmarks, shopped around at the Christmas markets and ate lots of food like curry bratwurst, pork knuckles and kebab. I really like Berlin a lot. It has so been through so much. WW1, WW2, and the cold war. And the Berlin now, is only 21 years old only. This is really a very interesting city yup =)
There were some events that left me pondering over the past few days too...
A friend who was supposed to go with us to Berlin backed out at the eleventh hour. Yeah, he told Jasmine that he was feeling kinda tired and poor...and many other reasons. So at 5am in the morning, he decided that he din want to go to Berlin with us.
Yes, different people do have different priorities. But unless there's a REALLY GOOD reason, I really don't see why anybody should just back out at such a last minute notice. And clearly, I don't see how being tired or poor is good enough to be a reason. This is seriously very irresponsible. I admit that I do not have a good impression of him during this whole exchange due to several reasons. But personal grudges aside, who is able to not get angry when somebody do this to you?
Have you ever felt unappreciated? I don't know..but that's how I felt over the past few days..
Like..you're trying your best to be doing something..but people just doubt you, or cant be bothered with you?
Sometimes it's just quite hurting ba... I mean..it may just be a casual remark..
but i'm quite sensitive. And i tend to take it seriously too.
And the thing so...sometimes I dont even know if you mean it or dont...
It's amazing how much ppl's body languages tells you about what they are thinking or feeling. And it's scary how sensitive I am to these body languages. So...I would like to apologise if I have made you irritated. Because it was never my intention to do it. And I do cherish you as a friend.
Heading for Kiruna soon! I hope that this trip would be a good one! And we'll be able to catch the northern lights! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment