If you're wondering where am I now..
I'm in Austria (Salzburg)!
Been really busy travelling around!
And of cuz, rushing out my assignment before Christmas eve.
But it has been fun yup!
Let me just give a quick summary of Kiruna and Munich!
In KIRUNA, I stayed in an awesome cabin!
- Rided on the snow mobile that was freaking fun!
- And experienced dog sledding! (but realise that nth beats the snow mobile)
- Caught a slight glimpse of northern lights with my camera. (note, it's with my camera, i din see it*sigh* )
- Tried reindeer meat (lovely treat from our guide) and fell in love with it!
-Visited the ice bar and had some drinks there! (I still prefer mine! the yellow one)
- And look at how cold it was! (This was measured from our cabin with the temp outside being -22.7 and inside being 16.4 degree celcius!)
Next was Munich, which is actually pronounced as Munchen.
A city name after monks who brew the beers.
- There were many christmas markets and we almost got sick of it! (but now that it's gone...we're kinda sad *sigh* )
- Strawberries Banana coated with chocolate became my favourite food in Christmas markets
- Tried the wheat beer and white sausage! (And learn that you have to remove the skin of the sausage before you eat them). Btw..I dont like wheat beer!
- Visited the fairytale castle, which the sleeping beautiful castle was modeled after. It was really pretty from the outside..but no big deal inside. Waste of money to go for the tour inside!
- And of cuz, visit the most popular beer hall in munich! Not as crowded bcuz it's not october =(
Have yet to transfer my vienna photos yet so I guess I shall blog abt it next time! (Together with my Salzburg trip!)
Holiday is coming to an end soon..
I'm excited to head home after being out for so long...
But I'm sad that it's ending too...





No comments:
Post a Comment