What-a-not-so-productive-day today.
But at least I managed to run with Butt, and played pool with Boon Heng.
Having nice friends rocks :)
I've created another blog recently.
www.messythoughtsofmine.tumblr.com
(Link is still subjected to changed though)
Reason for creating a new blog is because I get asked very often about whether I have a blog when I go for interviews. I will usually tell them yes, and that my blog is a private one. But I guess it might be good to start writing properly on a new platform. A place that could train me to write better, and a place where I'm not afraid to let my future employers read what I write.
The interface at tumblr is quite nice, making it enjoyable to blog.
I might consider shifting my personal space completely over as well. But will see how it goes ba :)
Meanwhile, it's the end of week 12.
And the start of a hell week soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment