Tuesday, January 24, 2012

CNY Resolutions

I shall be disciplined and try and complete my CNY resolutions this year :)

1) Be healthier that last year
My thyroid level went down when I was in Sweden. But it got up after I started my internship. I guess it was the stress level, and mainly because I haven't been eating my medication on time.

This year, I shall eat my medicine on time. And be healthier with all the ginseng medicine, and po kan yeong that I bought from South Korea. Lol

2) Graduate from NUS
It's not going to be easy, but I guess I'll still have to.

With 56 modular credits left to complete, I shall be discipline and study hard, so that I can duly complete my honors with double major within my 4.5 years.

I'm someone that plans a lot. And every time when I do not plan, and start changing my plans halfway, things screw up, and I pay dearly for it. So now, no more changes to my plan, i SHALL and WILL graduate in December :)

3) Read more, think more, laugh more, and talk lesser
With a busy year, i highly doubt that I will have much time to waste on silly things.

No more dramas, games or nonsense this year. I shall dedicate my time to learning more. I'll read more books (Like....Why do Men marry bitches! Lol), I'll think more before doing anything. But not TOO much. I'll try to laugh more, even when I'm feeling stress. Cuz I'm sure that's an excellent stress reliever.

Lastly, to talk lesser. It doesnt mean not talk. But, this time, to think before talking. So that I do not upset any people or say anything wrongly.

Tada~ That's all i guess. I BETTER complete them this year! :)

No comments: