Sunday, September 25, 2011

A month has just came and left

It has been close to a month since i last updated my blog.
Lotsa things have happened..
And I guess I've been coping well till now..

Work is getting better..
And I dont have to stay till that late everyday..
Just occasionally (mondays and wednesday usually)

Watched the lion king with 3 friends recently..
Was quite impressed with the props..
And yeah, that's us attempting to do the lion bow.


But of cuz, nth beats Wicked.

Crystal has been still as naughty like usual..
Here's a recent photo of us!
But of cuz, I admit that I've been neglecting her too..
Guilty as charged =(
Shall bring her out next sunday to some dog cafe ba!

The NUS 8 Ball Carnival ended last saturday.

Was really glad that it ended with a good note yup!
And i got my first Pool trophy ever since I join NUS! =D

And of cuz, the star of the day was none other than my dear teddy bear

Oh, and did i mentioned that my brother got married on 24 of July =D

Hahas, alright! I guess the photos have spoken for themselves =)

Shall continue with my unfinished journals and slides!

No comments: