Had to bring crystal for sterilization on saturday so din go for training..
End up staying home slacking..
Wanted to take a nap after dinner at 6pm..
I woke up at 8.
Not 8pm..But at 8am on Sunday T.T
Amanda is sucha oinkie man..
Went for this cheap massage deal i bought several weeks ago..
It was a shiatsu massage + free cupping/guasha/chopsticks therapy..
It was normal only i think..
And she used a ginger oil that made my body felt like they were burning =(
Spent the rest of my sunday playing with crystal
And also finishing the show "we got married, sweet potato'
Felt really sad that it ended thou =(
Yong Hwa and Seohyun, please get married someday k?
And I love the pink guitar! can someone get that for me?
I wanna learn how to play!
Here's one song that they composed tgt =D
Crystal's still feeling abit weak after the operation..
Puked and din wanna eat at all on saturday =(
Hopefully she'll be better ba
I feel like a worrying mum *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment