Saturday, September 04, 2010

It's 3.02am in the morning!
Super sleepy! But not asleep yet!
Cuz trying to plan trips to other places
outside Goteborg with friends! =)

Lessons have started!
So getting busier already...
Still as boring, and a hell lot of readings to finish =(
On top of that... printing is extremely expensive here wor!
Around 20 sgd for 180 pages..
I have like around 3 sets of readings to read for each lect
and my lessons are 5 day weeks =(

The good thing, however, is that the lecturer goes through the readings in class with us! Lolz..

Anyway... life has been fun so far yup!
Though it's definitely not easy to live alone..
with all the laundry and cooking to do on ur own..
It's really a great experience...
and I'm glad I've chose to come for exchange =)

My family mailed me stuffs from singapore!
Lol..the package just came today morning lor..
The person banged on my door at 8am! =.=



Look what I see when I opened the box!


Taking them out...there's 2 packs of maggi mee, several cup noodles (mee siam flavour), khong guan biscuits, ice gem biscuits, 3 packets of milo, 2 packets of instant cereal, 2 can of luncheon mean, 3 can of diced pork, 3 sets of ingredients to cook bak kut teh and 10 masks..


Hahas.. No, there's no war going on in Sweden...
I also donno why my mother mailed me sooo much food!
laughs.. maybe she's trying to prepare me for winter ba..
can just hibernate and stay in the room..

Nevertheless.. it certainly made my day yup =)
To be able to see and try yummy Singapore food!
hahas.. I cooked "ba deng with egg" for dinner!
And Rowena they all loved it =D



Oh ya! And this is how my cupboard looks after stocking up the food for winter..


Laughs..
Boon keng says 4 out of 4 of his female friends who went Sweden became fat after the SEP..
I hope it wont happen to me =x

No comments: