It's 11th Aug, 1.18am.
Went to see the dentist in the afternoon...
the clementi one was filled with ppl..
It opens at 2pm and I reached there at 2pm!
But, there were already so many ppl waiting there...
And I ended up waiting 2 hours to get my teeth checked..
*Sigh*
That's not the worse!
Doc did a x-ray scan for me..
the wisdom tooth isn't straight...
so he cant extract it out normally...
And so, he referred me to a oral specialist..
and said that a have to do a surgery to remove it =(
Plus, it's swollen now... so removing it will be painful!
*fear* Sighhhhh...
So..I fixed an appointment with the oral specialist...
I have to get it done in these two weeks..
and the only available slots were either tmr morning 9am,
or 23rd August...
so...I'm left with no alternatives other than to remove
it tmr morning! Which is just 7.5 hours from now =(
Feeling so scare now...
everyone says that it's really v v painful..
how how how? =((
No comments:
Post a Comment