Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wish List

Wish List
-Anklet! (Without bell! ^^ )
-A nice handbag to go out with =)
-A Jacket!
-A watch for formal occasion, for casual occasion…
(Not pink because it’s quite hard to match with clothes)
-theQshop vouchers!
(Because want to buy a pool cue ranging from
250 to 300 bucks so would love vouchers!)
-Pool related stuffs
-vouchers

Okie..and for those ppl who like challenging stuffs..lolz
-Suikoden 1 original PS1 game
-It's guidebook
-Suikoden 2 original PS1 game
-It's guidebook
(I love these two games! Lolz.. so wanna collect them)
But these two games... are really quite hard to find yup =x

Hmm..Really won’t want to clash presents…so if you guys and gals want to take the ideas from this wish list, maybe u can just mentioned it in the chat box? It’s okie to remain anonymous yup! Just so that people know that some are taken already =)

Other that all these, I’ll really love handmade presents! And don’t mind other presents mixed with vouchers yup!

These are just some ideas if you have no idea of what to get for me yup!
I'LL REALLY LOVE ANY OTHER PRESENTS! as long as it’s from all you all =)

And! Lolz.. I just bought a headphone yup! So don’t get it for me =)

Thanks!
and..if i do tink of other wish items, i'll put it up too! =)

No comments: